connor has torn labrums in both hips

Bigtenchamp

That was revealed in the post game presser by fran.... will need surgery on both. Been playing with it for awhile.

also said CJ has been hurting still...

That was revealed in the post game presser by fran.... will need surgery on both. Been playing with it for awhile.

also said CJ has been hurting still...
Fran been playing his own son with injuries?

I didn't know men had labrums. Does anyone have an anatomy chart?

I guess once that gets fixed, he will morph back into the 30 PPG, 10 RPG player that I projected him to be after watching 20 seconds of high school highlights, so there is a bright side.

I guess once that gets fixed, he will morph back into the 30 PPG, 10 RPG player that I projected him to be after watching 20 seconds of high school highlights, so there is a bright side.

god you can be so fucking annoying.

But i know you cherish that role

he played solid at times this year.. but without needing someone to throw the ball to Garza I feel like he should move on.
If anything his brother should be taking a lot of his minutes next year.

The single biggest disappointment of this second round exit is that Patrick loses games. He was really coming on strong the last month of the season.

Conner shot 34% from 3 last year and it dropped off to 28% this year. Was the drop off because of the hips? I just shrug my shoulders because I don't know. I do know the last month or so of the season I wanted Keegan to take those minutes at the small forward spot.

I am not going to trash Conner, clearly he is a tough kid. The last month, maybe month and a half he wasn't playing well, so him struggling with injuries makes sense.

Last edited:
Conner shot 34% from 3 last year and it dropped off to 28% this year. Was the drop off because of the hips? I just shrug my shoulders because I don't know. I do know the last month or so of the season I wanted Keegan to take those minutes at the small forward spot.

I am not going to trash Conner, clearly he is a tough kid. The last month, maybe month and half he wasn't playing well, so him struggling with injuries makes sense.
Yeah, but since is an easy and convenient target, let’s use him for a scapegoat.

A hip labral tear involves the ring of cartilage (labrum) that follows the outside rim of your hip joint socket. Besides cushioning the hip joint, the labrum acts like a rubber seal or gasket to help hold the ball at the top of your thighbone securely within your hip socket. See:

I guess when you are slow, your hips take the brunt when you turn to chase.

Anyway, I hope Connor focuses on baseball. It will be his only chance to make a sport at the next level.

If his future is baseball I cant see him lacing up his basketball shoes again.
I really do wonder about that because yeah he's got a future with baseball. A legit one. Now he's played a yr with his little bro. Kinda did what he'd always wanted to do in that regard. His buddies Garza and JBo are moving on it just feels like he may hang up his sneakers to put on cleats for good to me too. We shouldn't be surprised if he does that anyway.

Connor has 1 year of eligibility remaining (or is it 2?)
and has been a two year starter. Why in the world would he not finish up his basketball career? If you simply wish he would not come back, just say so.