Congratulations to Fran and the hawks

tweeterhawk

I’ve shared a negative post or two here over the years about the coach and the team when they fail. So it’s only fair and fitting to praise them when they do well as they just did in New York City.

Nicely done winning the 2K tournament! Those were two dominating wins against historically strong programs. Many positives to build on.

Eager to see how this season unfolds!

Wish I could have been able to watch/listen. It appears they played well. Kudos to them on their well-deserved wins over 2 quality opponents.

I really Liked what I saw from the Hawks in New York, I’ve always contended that this team had talent, if we would just focus in on a 8/9 rotation. I hope Fran has learned something from from this New York trip and that is that Iowa can win without line shifts and dialing in a rotation to spell the starters. I hope that continues!!!!!

I didn’t see any of the UConn game save for a few highlights but followed it here, and caught most of Oregon. It appears this team is not selfish, that they play well together and for each other. Connor did a great job feeding the post, Garza is playing like a beast down low.

Again, only two games. But they were against quality opponents (8 in the Oregon game the way it was officiated at times.) But I think we saw enough to have optimism about this season.