Congratulations KOK

congrats KOK, YOU SUCK and you lost a great season for Iowa and ****** off the whole state.....please explain you stupidness...If you're so afraid to win games then quit....so pathetic....so ******...so annoyed...what a waste of a season..if i was an Iowa recruit i would de-commit from this crap too

Ban this clown. O'Keefe put up an average of 17.25 in a four game stretch that included Indiana, NU and Minnesota. He did fine.

congrats KOK, YOU SUCK and you lost a great season for Iowa and ****** off the whole state.....please explain you stupidness...If you're so afraid to win games then quit....so pathetic....so ******...so annoyed...what a waste of a season..if i was an Iowa recruit i would de-commit from this crap too

Iowa football, the only sport in which the headcoach is not responsible for losses. Give me a break with this KOK criticism every week. The buck stops with KF.

Fact:
The games are being called the way KF wants them to be called.

I'm not particularly a KOK fan, but lay the blame where it deserves to go.

Funny guy.......back in the house!!! I am sure it was sarcasm!

how dare you... you forgot that o'k4prez is the only person on this board allowed to have sarcasm or to be funny that not everyone else gets- which is why he will immediately say that his post was sarcasm in response to his sarcasm... sneaky double agent... that's sarcasm as well.

Welcome back doucheintx. KOK is one of the worst O coordinators around, of that there is no doubt. Absolutely ridiculous to say otherwise.

I really don't think you even watched this game!! When your defence can't stop anyone and I mean NO ONE you are not going to win football games. There is no excuse for losing five football games by a total of 11 pts! I love the defencive line but the Hawks just can not seem to get off the field and finish games. I think the world of this coaching staff but they really need to look into the mirror and make some changes in how they do things. I will always love the Hawks but the way these games are ending is really getting old!!!!!

GO HAWKS
rwtsracefan(Dan Wemett)

Don't blame KOK. Not because he is doing what KF wants, but because he is doing the best he can. The problem starts higher with HC and AD.

Fact:
The games are being called the way KF wants them to be called.

I'm not particularly a KOK fan, but lay the blame where it deserves to go.

Agreed. That being said, the overall lack of creativity, whoever is responsible for that, is unbelievably painful to experience. I do not put this loss or any other all on the coaches and have repeatedly commented wanting minor tweaks and changes to become more aggressive and attacking, but after today you'd think something, anything philosophically would have to change.

Oh yeah the buck stops with KF the $4MM man no doubt. If you think about it if EIU and Ball State weren't on the schedule this year we would have been 5-7 going home for the holidays.

18 points a game is "fine" when Wisconsin has scored over 70 three times this year. Way too conservative, not letting our playmakers get the ball in their hands at the end of games to put teams away or win it. Still the defense as good as they were "supposed" to be dropped the ball this year.

18 points a game is "fine" when Wisconsin has scored over 70 three times this year. Way too conservative, not letting our playmakers get the ball in their hands at the end of games to put teams away or win it. Still the defense as good as they were "supposed" to be dropped the ball this year.

Yep, blame the defense. They were the number 2 scoring defense in the conference, but if they would have given up 0 points all year, we would be 12-0 so it is clearly their fault. They were also responsible for the great average starting field position the opposition got after every score we got, too.

Latest posts