Congrats to the Royals

What are you talking about. They're not asking it to be banned, just to put it in the proper forum. I think your hatred is showing through.

Leave it to the frequenters of this forum to overreact and take it to the extreme.

"You don't want Royals talk in your (Iowa) College Football forum? Why do you hate free speech?"

What are you talking about. They're not asking it to be banned, just to put it in the proper forum. I think your hatred is showing through.

People should NEVER get their panties in a bunch over something somebody writes on a message board. I admit sometimes people post things that get to me and many other times I respond. I can't imagine a scenario where I would care if something was in a wrong forum? Why would this possibly bother you?

This will really wreck your world. The original poster was posting that the old Royals series started on the same day as the Iowa Michigan game and that's why he posted it here. Therefore if this thread is moved I'll go apepoop because the thread belongs here.

Seriously, if you actually are upset that something is posted in the wrong forum on an internet message board you need the help of a doctor who is able to prescribe strong medication.

Cubs are close, if Theo lands 2 pitchers like he wants to they should compete for the playoffs next year.

As for Iowa, they'll be playing a #1 team when they run the table and make the playoff.

So what you are saying on the Cubs is "wait till next year". Never heard that one before...

Comment two about the Hawks, explains comment one. Have you taken your meds this week?

I didn't know I was going to offend people with my comments. Of course I expected a downvote from sparky and will get another one for this post. All I'm saying is when posts are put in the proper forum that is the place where they will get the most views and generate the most discussion. It's not about free speech or my being upset about the wrong forum. I've posted in the wrong forum it's not that big of a deal.