Congrats to the Royals

hwk23

The Royals last series started October 19th, 1985. October 19th, 1985 was also the day #1 Iowa beat #2 Michigan. Pretty good time to be an Iowa fan. Maybe it's a good sign. Hey, it's worth mentioning anyway.

Last edited:
Mods, please move to /Off-Topic. Despite the attempt to link this to Iowa football, it fails and is cluttering up the board.

Thx,

OK4P

It's hard not to like the Royals. They have a lot of home grown talent and are fun to watch. I can only hope that one day the Cubs can get there.
As far as Iowa beating a #1 team, I don't think Iowa will have an opportunity to play a #1 team. The top tier of college football is a smidge better than the competition we have played......okay maybe a smidge and a half.

Am I the only Cubs fan that doesn't care about the Royals? Probably jealousy but all this love for a team who actually went to and won a series in my lifetime is getting stale.

Signed,
Grumpy Cubs Fan

Am I the only Cubs fan that doesn't care about the Royals? Probably jealousy but all this love for a team who actually went to and won a series in my lifetime is getting stale.

Signed,
Grumpy Cubs Fan

I'm a Cubs fan, but I really do like watching the Royals play.

101014-AU-GoRoyals-Thumb--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

I don't care what forum this is posted on as long as one of our many KC Area Hawk fans hooks me up with some World Series Tickets! I'd love to go to a game!

I know, Prince William likes banging Kate, that's for sure. She's pregnant again so he's not just doing it for fun. Congrats to the Royals!!!!

It's hard not to like the Royals. They have a lot of home grown talent and are fun to watch. I can only hope that one day the Cubs can get there.
As far as Iowa beating a #1 team, I don't think Iowa will have an opportunity to play a #1 team. The top tier of college football is a smidge better than the competition we have played......okay maybe a smidge and a half.

Cubs are close, if Theo lands 2 pitchers like he wants to they should compete for the playoffs next year.

As for Iowa, they'll be playing a #1 team when they run the table and make the playoff.

Why does OK4P always say the right thing? This isn't Iowa, Football, or University related...

Where there's one troll you're sure to find another. Back under the bridge with Okeefe.

What are you talking about. They're not asking it to be banned, just to put it in the proper forum. I think your hatred is showing through.