Congrats to Reggie Evans!

Let's be honest here guys. Who hasn't grabbed and twisted someone else's sack a time or two?

He might have dropped a few passes a game, but he also grabbed about 15 rebounds, and 10 loose balls a game. (Hmmmm.)

I loved me some BigTime.

I find it interesting to read this post in light of the post concerning Gatens' winning of the Christ Street award.....

Cool man. I once read a sweet book about a silversmith apprentice who burned his hand. You should check it out.

of course ii`m still bodyslamming and i`m older than reggie evans. let no man stop doing what he loves to do until the day he died!
Never stop bodyslamming, Atomic.....

062867-6jonathanslamsiaukea.jpg

:)

I liked Reggie when he was at Iowa, but I would have to say I'm not a huge fan of him anymore.

I'm a little surprised that Kevin Love is on the list. When was this poll taken? I'm assuming it was taken after the Scola incident (which I thought was completely classless/stupid by love)... because I don't really remember seeing him play dirty other than that.

He gets mugged A LOT when he is going up for shots and he doesn't get back and play defense so we know he doesn't play dirty on that side of the ball--He just whines/complains to the refs all the time.

But a few of the people on the list surprised me. I haven't really watched much NBA other than the Lakers and the T-Wolves, but it seemed to me like a couple of those guys were only on the list because of 1 recent incident.

Long LIve Reggie Evans. He is the self pro-claimed joker and thank God he became a Hawkeye.. otherwise NO Hawkeyes in the NBA.

You people kill me.. yeah all the regular posters with the regular posses...

Nothing really unique, creative or anything you have accomplished.

Just ***** or snark, or be so self-righteous and high and mighty.

Long live Reggie the Joker.. he just got another rebound... what a Hawkeye for those 2 years... laughed about it and snickered.... 27.2 MILLION about 272 times you guys will ever make... (in a life time!) hee hee

Can't remember his name--a member of the team when Reggie was a hawk quit because Reggie was beating him up so bad in practice. Anybody rememer?--Bo

Latest posts