Congrats to ISU

It's actually probably more difficult to go 0-18 than 18-0. I mean somewhere along the way you either have a game where you shoot out of your mind and/or your opponent can't hit anything. This was a truly special season for them.

It is a football school now.

I realize that joke isn’t original, but it is still hilarious to me. lol, one 9-3 season and the whole dynamic changes.

It is a football school now.

I realize that joke isn’t original, but it is still hilarious to me. lol, one 9-3 season and the whole dynamic changes.
Hey they beat a team with 4 wins in their bowl game. Come on now.

My understanding is Pollard really likes Prohm, but I'm not sure this is forgiveable. Look at where the program was at when Prohm took the helm and now...0-18?

I think you almost have to let him go as a matter of principle. On the other hand, I think you have to factor in who you are going to be able to get to replace him. He's already completely killed the momentum Hoiberg built up, so I don't know if the prospects of another 0-to-4 win conference performance is really going to make or break the program.

If ISU already has a couple candidates in mind, I think he's gone (with good reason). Maybe Darian DeVries from Drake?

I'd say normally, "Watch the players run to the portal, except this is "Last Chance U" so where do they go now. Can't transfer to Nebby, the Big has rules and those pesky requirements.

I do not track ISU too closely but this season was an absolute dumpster fire. What few times I watched ISU I would describe as the gang that couldn't shoot straight. The Prohm system didn't fit the players. I'm not sure the players fit any system. They were competitive in some games but as a team they had no identity. They were not good defensively.

It will be interesting to see which ISU players enter the transfer portal and who they will find as a coach.

MInnesota or ISU which one is the better gig? Looks like they will be fighting over the same dudes.

MInnesota or ISU which one is the better gig? Looks like they will be fighting over the same dudes.
It depends on who you have as a coach. The Twin Cities have more to offer, but then again that didn't help Lil Ricky.

Latest posts