Congrats on a very solid season

If we could just wall up our state and keep our best players, the BBall buzz for both hawks and clones would be killer.

However, our blue chip kids continue to go play for the human turd, Roy Williams.

Depressing

This can and will change. Mark it down.

This is the first time since we upset #1 ranked UCONN in Alford's first game as coach that I have been excited about the basketball program. Can't wait till next year!

Iowa beats UConn "I'm ******* pumped".

The next night they lose to Stanford "Welp, I'm done for the next 13 years. Until they reach the NIT in 2012 that is."

Agree with the OP. Life is now how it should be (i.e. Iowa and ISU getting back to being the top programs in the state). I remember a few years back ISU and Iowa were playing (I think, on a Friday night). I has become so disinterested (or maybe 'tuned out' is a better choice of words) that I forgot they even played. Whould woulda' thunk it ... Drake and UNI are nice programs but should NOT be the best programs in the state.

If we could just wall up our state and keep our best players, the BBall buzz for both hawks and clones would be killer.

However, our blue chip kids continue to go play for the human turd, Roy Williams.

Depressing

You may have missed it...but Mike Gessell (yeah, I know..Nebraska...but still effectively "in-state" as he played AAU with the IOWA kids) and Adam Woodbury are Top 100 players...and both are going to Iowa.

I'd say Fran has begun to lock things down.

I havent followed basketball at all (not just Iowa basketball) for about 8 years now, but I gave this team a try and watched when I could. Im not real sure what we have coming in for next year and exactly what were losing this year but this team did perk a little interest back into me and and that cant be to bad of thing. I hope to watch more next year for sure. They showed they can score some points....

Latest posts