Commits to Date

...I'm excited about this class.

Especially if we pull in the Iowa kids.

Only really concerned about pulling in a RB.. seems the field lacks high level options.. and the ones that were out there seem to have committed elsewhere early on.

tOSU already has 13 commits and is also facing a scholly reduction. Michigan is also pretty full as well. With that said, Ohio is a very fertile recruiting hotbed. If those two schools are filled up it leaves Ohio ripe for the picking.

I think this the upside of the Meyer hire...maybe the only one. He will go out of state more than The Sweater did and hence leave some Ohio talent for us.

^I have seen some of those rankings, and the spot for national is blank. Sorry, but this site is the only place I follow recruiting.

Last edited:
^I have seen some of those rankings, and the spot for national is blank. Sorry, but this site is the only place I follow recruiting.

That's overall national rankings.

They show overall national ranking, national ranking at that position and overall state ranking.

=

He had "fall back" in quotes to probably refer to them as a "level" of recruit. At least that's how I interpreted it.

You are right on, ColoradoHAWKEYE. This early in the recruiting process the coaching staff is getting commitments from their target recruits. Late offers and late commitments more often than not imply your preferred target recruits verballed elsewhere and the staff, with a few exceptions, needs to round out a class with the best available recruits who were not targets earlier in the process, hence the term "fall back recruits".

Latest posts