Commentators suck

austinhawk

Give Woody a break! Im not a lawyer or nuthin, but if the Big Ten doesn't warn Woody for his aggressive play, they should fine the ESPN #$##$$ commentator for liable, or at least suspend and fine him for degrading a student athlete so bad?

Give Woody a break! Im not a lawyer or nuthin, but if the Big Ten doesn't warn Woody for his aggressive play, they should fine the ESPN #$##$$ commentator for liable, or at least suspend and fine him for degrading a student athlete so bad?
???????:eek:

Did you watch the game Joker??????? Have you ever heard commentators degrade a student athlete that bad?

I agree those commentators need to shut their mouths. They were way out of line again. The more I think about the Roy Marble comment Saturday the more that makes me upset too. They should focus a lot more on play by play rather than their opinions.

if only the commentators were the only thing that sucked in that game.

I assume Dakich is accountable to the big ten conference. Fran should have them review his statements about Woodbury and the Iowa coaches and program. Dakich should be reprimanded, suspended, or terminated. These announcers should be held accountable for their actions.

I assume Dakich is accountable to the big ten conference. Fran should have them review his statements about Woodbury and the Iowa coaches and program. Dakich should be reprimanded, suspended, or terminated. These announcers should be held accountable for their actions.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. Barta needs to take action if he weren't so spineless

Did you watch the game Joker??????? Have you ever heard commentators degrade a student athlete that bad?
I watched the game.
I'm ripping on you for your lack of knowledge between libel and liable.
If you knew the difference, you would know what why I'm quoting that in bold letters.

Also, I think you meant slander.

Lol. Do you know how much clickcoin this is worth to ESPN? Dakich went from a super low engagement level on social to a huge engagement overnight. They ain't mad.

I watched the game.
I'm ripping on you for your lack of knowledge between libel and liable.
If you knew the difference, you would know what why I'm quoting that in bold letters.

Also, I think you meant slander.

Like I said. Not a lawyer But tell me what' s wrong with my thinking. The Espn dude should be held accountable for making false accusations

Like I said. Not a lawyer But tell me what' s wrong with my thinking. The Espn dude should be held accountable for making false accusations

How do you know it is a false accusation? You don't from a legal standpoint so you should probably let it go.

Now if he had said Woodbury had soft gay hands...,then ESPN would have fired him.