Come on Northwestern!

Whats got into Purdue lately? Fortunately for Iowa, Purdue never seems to play 2 good games in a row.

Agree the Hawks need to win out, but why not build the best resume possible? Which would include strong showings from Northwestern/Wisconsin down the stretch.

yeah you want jNW to win this cuz purdue already down. And nJW plays at Wisky soon so one of those , I hope Wisky, will have another loss.

NW held on which is good. Pitt also beat Duke which is a solid win. I hope Wisconsin loses one of their last two though.

Iowa has to win ALL remaining games to have a shot. What others do is immaterial.

True but with NW winning Iowa's resume today's is still better then Baylor's and OkStates regardless of them winning. If Baylor beats OU, OU will be ranked below NW. To me Iowa shouldn't drop if they win today.

NW held on which is good. Pitt also beat Duke which is a solid win. I hope Wisconsin loses one of their last two though.

Only one I would want Wiscinsin to lose is to NW. However it would be possible if NW lost to Wisconsin they would both still be ranked but not vice versa.