Come on Adam Woodbury!!

The Hawkeye Countdown!!!! Dada da. Dadadada! You know you want some Hawkeye Adam!!! It's your time fella!! Go to your home ball!! Your not to good for your home are you ball!!?? ;)

Hahahaha!! Hawk force!!! If he chooses the Hawks which he will!! The Hawkeye riot is going to stream out into my cultisac in Bettendorf, Iowa in 20 minutes!!!;)

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fran did it!!!!!!!! And me!!!! Bahahahahahahaha!! Great work Fran and staff!!!!!!! Woodbury!!!!

Gatens, Cartwright and Basabe need to start us off in the NIT this year and build to the NCAA Tourney in 2012-13. Who knows, maybe we will get in this year

Present Day..... find some tape of Jeff Withey as a freshmen - think you'll see some very Adam-ish game ... watching him tonight as a senior - this is what Woodbury will be like in 3 years

I would take 80% of Withey's game....he absolutely dominates the middle on D.....I think Adam has better post moves though. Watching McGary tonight against him and it seemed Withey couldn't get a decent shot off.