Colt McCoy's Wife to Get Texas in Trouble?

could see a slew of Loose Lips Sinking 'Ships (as in scholarships!).

I'm sure there are a ton of former athletes out their who could use a buck by selling their story to a writer.

I doubt what she said gets them in any trouble. She just said what guys try and do. Unless they have any hard evidence of a certain player being bought dinner, nothing will come from it. And really/sadly it's no different at the other schools.

Last edited:
She isnt the sharpest knife. And, she didnt have to say anything specific, or provide evidence. She effectively just put a couple of drops of blood in the water.
Investigative reporters will be circling Austin, TX in no time.

She isnt the sharpest knife. And, she didnt have to say anything specific, or provide evidence. She effectively just put a couple of drops of blood in the water.
Investigative reporters will be circling Austin, TX in no time.

Looking like she does in the above picture, I could care less if she can spell her own name! Good lord, that's some nice eye candy!

Last edited:
Like the Auburn pay-to-play story, it only goes anywhere if she's willing to be interviewed by the NCAA about it.

So no, Texas isn't going to get in trouble.

Why in the world would she call into Cowherd's show? Just imagine Colt in the gym pumping some iron listening to the Herd when he hears his wife start talking.

Uh oh. Well now. I'll have to keep my ears open when I'm down at UT tomorrow picking up the daughter from basketball camp.

I used to see the football and basketball players @ Mizzou get free meals all the time, especially at Harpos. Its nothing unusual.

Latest posts