collegebowlprojections...Meineke car Iowa vs Texas

If we do end up playing Texas, do hawkeye fans travel in bunchs and bring a ton down to the game? If we beat Texas do we as a fan base feel alot better about our team?

If we do end up playing Texas, do hawkeye fans travel in bunchs and bring a ton down to the game? If we beat Texas do we as a fan base feel alot better about our team?

It's a name, so I think a little bit. Interesting this would be Iowa in Houston on 31st and has Clones in Dallas on the 2nd(vs Illinois). Some CyHawk fans or group of friends could easily make the trip together and hit both games up.

that prediction sucks, Iowa vs. Texas IN Texas? after the way we played o the road, I'd have no hope.

Edit, i also don't see a bowl taking the Illini.

that prediction sucks, Iowa vs. Texas IN Texas? after the way we played o the road, I'd have no hope.

Edit, i also don't see a bowl taking the Illini.

They have Illinois playing Iowa St in the TicketCity Bowl. That won't happen because the TicketCity bowl has a contractual agreement that if Conference USA can't fill their slot then they take a MAC team and the MAC will or does have 6 teams eligible with only 4 bowl tie-ins so they will have a team available for the TicketCity Bowl to take.

The Big 12 is going to greatly discourage the Holiday or Insight from taking Texas A&M or Missouri.

well, aTM doesnt necessarily deserve either of those bowls so the choice for Insight/Holiday should be fairly easy in that regard.

I like ISU vs. the fighting zookers, that's for sure. or by that point will Illinois be the fighting "interim coaches"?

The Big 12 is going to greatly discourage the Holiday or Insight from taking Texas A&M or Missouri.

Between this and the fact that OSU and PSU shouldn't be in bowls, USC can't be in a bowl, Miami has already turned down a bowl, AND the jumping that teams will do, the whole system is a joke.

I'd rather they play in the Ticket City Bowl than the Texas Bowl. The flights to Dallas are a lot cheaper than the flights to Houston.

I would like to see them in a Texas bowl selfishly, but i think they go back to the desert- or to the Gator Bowl.

Latest posts