College Gameday

Maryland was the school that most benefitted from the ncaa going crazy allowing just about everybody to transfer immediately and play immediately the last 6 months. They got like 5 legit dudes who are studds that start for them now that they got as upgrades including like 2 of their starting linebackers I believe.

Maryland was the school that most benefitted from the ncaa going crazy allowing just about everybody to transfer immediately and play immediately the last 6 months. They got like 5 legit dudes who are studds that start for them now that they got as upgrades including like 2 of their starting linebackers I believe.

They did and I’m hella glad we aren’t playing them as a crossover this year. I’ll take my chances with penn state

WTF has college football come to that Ames benefits and gets Game Day because of Maryland curb stomping Syracuse. Seriously. ISU, Maryland, Syracuse used to discuss college football and College Game Day. Is Game Day still relevant? I'm not sure when ISU, Maryland or Syracuse became relevant? WTF!!!

Yeah, but they have Locksley as the head coach. That guy is a monster recruiter (he was the architect of the Illinois 2007 Rose Bowl team), but he is not a good game coach. Their schedule is pretty favorable and I wouldn't be surprised if they pull out 8 or 9 wins, which I hope they do and then extend Locksley for a lifetime contract.

After reading your post I remembered my college days when I used to play for my football team but after got admission to the Postgraduate program, I never found time for my game. BTW, I need some help in finding a Good College Essay Writing Service for my work of an assignment. Well, I see many services that provide online writing help and I liked the studyclerk.com/college-essay-writing for my work. But I don't have so much experience with this and I need some suggestions for this.

Latest posts