College football’s overacheivers and under acheivers

Iowa is listed as the #8 Over Achieving College Football Program in America. Seems that's a pretty good compliment to the recruiting and Coaching staffs and of course everyone else.

College football’s overacheivers and under acheivers

USC being on the list of 'overachievers' is a total joke. It's not hard to convince guys to come to SoCal anyway, but it's even easier when you hand them the keys to a Range Rover.

Agreed! USC caught my eye with a quizzical response. At first I thought they belonged under the Under Achievers! LOL!

I thought the things about UI were pretty positive. And not one comment about us being a slow, lumbering Big Ten team :) I think the guys have proved that wrong!!!

Agreed! USC caught my eye with a quizzical response. At first I thought they belonged under the Under Achievers! LOL!

I thought the things about UI were pretty positive. And not one comment about us being a slow, lumbering Big Ten team :) I think the guys have proved that wrong!!!

At first I was surprised we were only #8, but after seeing the teams listed ahead of us, I didn't have a problem with it at all. The non-AQ teams fully deserve to be at the very top of the list.

saw USC on the list of overachievers and stopped reading

No doubt.

The only way USC could ever be "overachievers" is if half their team graduated to the NFL, they were decimated by injuries to key players, and still ended up undefeated and in the NC game.

You could easily put North and South Carolina, Clemson, Michigan St. to name a few, that you could have put on that underachiever list

Latest posts