College Football Survival Pool

Week 1: INDIANA (edited from NAVY) thanks to BigD for pointing out my error!

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I didn't realize Villanova had a football program.

1. SMU

Nova indeed does have a football team. If I'm not mistaken, both Jordan Canzeri and Mike Daniels were going to go to Villanova before Iowa offered at the last minute. Also, Chicago Cubs OF Matt Szczur played baseball and football for Villanova and had over 5,000 all-purpose yards in his decorated football career.

Yes, friends, I have provided a weekly list of teams and a color coded chart of everyone's picks in the past. Unfortunately, life won't allow those things on a weekly basis this year. I hope you all will understand.

My pick--

Week 1: Louisville

Nova indeed does have a football team. If I'm not mistaken, both Jordan Canzeri and Mike Daniels were going to go to Villanova before Iowa offered at the last minute. Also, Chicago Cubs OF Matt Szczur played baseball and football for Villanova and had over 5,000 all-purpose yards in his decorated football career.

Yes, friends, I have provided a weekly list of teams and a color coded chart of everyone's picks in the past. Unfortunately, life won't allow those things on a weekly basis this year. I hope you all will understand.

My pick--

Week 1: Louisville

You are doing more than enough just setting it up and tracking it. If people don't know the difference between a FBS and FCS team they should get knocked out of the competition!!!

EDIT: unless I make that mistake this season, then it is an understandable "mistake". :)

Latest posts