Week 2 - Iowa
Week 3 - Pittsburgh
Week 4 - Duke
Week 5 - TCU
Week 6 - Baylor
Week 7 - Notre Dame
Week 8 - Ole Miss

WEEK 9 - Marshall

That's nice. Now I have zero teams left. So if no one wins next week am I eligible the following week? ;-)

Looks like SC Hawkeye13 is going to win this thing. He still has Mississippi State and it looks like the rest of us do not have an unbeaten team that we haven't used.

Here's where we stand through week 9. Ole Miss lost last night, so there are three undefeated teams remaining: Florida State, Mississippi State, and Marshall. Only SCHawkeye13 and fsanford are able to make a pick this week.

Capture_zps98561a74.jpg

Here's where we stand through week 9. Ole Miss lost last night, so there are three undefeated teams remaining: Florida State, Mississippi State, and Marshall. Only SCHawkeye13 and fsanford are able to make a pick this week.

Capture_zps98561a74.jpg

wow, i am in the final 2 again this year. Afraid though its gonna end like last year being a bridesmaid.

Florida State

With wins by both Florida State and Mississippi State in week 10, FSanford and SChawkeye13 have advanced to week 11. With no more teams to pick in week 10, the following folks were eliminated: thejumper5, zhawk21, eyekwah, and pmchawk.

Going in to week 11, fsanford is out of teams and SChawkeye13 has just Florida State this week. If SChawkeye13 picks Florida State and the Seminoles defeat Virginia, SChawkeye13 will be declared the winner. Otherwise, we will enter the tiebreaker phase of our competition.

Well I will go with Florida State then :) Easiest pick of the year :)

I hope Virginia brings their C game, the same one they had at Georgia Tech last week

LOL Thanks guys fun stuff - like I said earlier its better to be lucky than good :) I look forward to trying to retain the title next year