College Football Suicide Pool--Week 3

I have received appeals to allow posters that failed to participate during week 1 or week 2 to continue. I will allow them to continue, but I will make rule changes for them.

1. Alabama will be listed as the team they played during their "week off."
2. They must choose two teams this week.

I have received appeals to allow posters that failed to participate during week 1 or week 2 to continue. I will allow them to continue, but I will make rule changes for them.

iron fist.

This will apply to the following people:
HawkDad
Franstheman
bwsmoney
Clark
clim33
Cory
eshsstorm
eyekwah
hawkihayes
Iloveyoularrystation
metahawk
Puttman
storminspank

2. They must choose two teams this week.[/QUO

Wow, I hope when I forget a week, I get another shot.

2. They must choose two teams this week.[/QUO

Wow, I hope when I forget a week, I get another shot.

I dunno, losing Alabama as an option, is a pretty big blow... As the number of undefeated's continues to drop, those without Bama in their back pocket are at a big disadvantage..

Week 1: Alabama (default)
Week 2: Clemson
Week 3: L. Tech
Week 3a: UCLA

Thanks for the second chance Jump :)

1: Minnesota
2: Texas
3: Texas Tech

Thanks, jumper! Maybe with the new forum we can all give you some points or cred or something for doing this.

Latest posts