College Football Suicide Pool: Week 1

Alright friends, I need some advice--The Florida-Idaho game just got canceled. There are three options for those who picked Florida.

1. Eliminated. The team you picked didn't win, so you're out.
2. Try to make a pick from the remaining games this week.
3. Make two picks next week.

I'm inclined to vote for #3 option, but I don't want to be the one to make the decision because I picked Florida. What do you all think?

Alright friends, I need some advice--The Florida-Idaho game just got canceled. There are three options for those who picked Florida.

I'm inclined to vote for #3 option, but I don't want to be the one to make the decision because I picked Florida. What do you all think?

as you suggested elsewhere - #3 is the only fair way to do this, and add that if you picked FL or Idaho - that is 1 of the 2 picks for next week. for example - you can't bank florida for later - you burned that bridge

"If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week."

There is nothing in the rules about a game being cancelled/postponed.

People picked Florida to win this week and they will not. They should not move on.

I say they can choose between 2 and 3. If they choose to pick a team from the remaining games do it, but if they don't choose option #2 then they opt to #3 and make two picks next week..

as you suggested elsewhere - #3 is the only fair way to do this, and add that if you picked FL or Idaho - that is 1 of the 2 picks for next week. for example - you can't bank florida for later - you burned that bridge

This is what we'll do. If you picked Florida and want to change your week 1 pick to a team that is playing today or tomorrow (Baylor-SMU, Tennessee-USU, Miami(FL)-Louisville), you can do that. If not, you will be required to make 2 picks next week and 1 of those two picks must be Florida.

I will take Baylor as well if it's decided that those of us who picked Florida can still participate.

"I choose number three! I was picked to lead, not to read."

Name the movie and you get extra credit...

Latest posts