College Football Suicide Pool--Week 1

Try again, they are playing Northern Arizona and they aren't a FBS school. The rules are to pick a FBS school playing another FBS school and Northern Arizona is a FCS school.

I SWEAR that FBS vs. FBS stipulation wasn't included when I first opened the thread a few hours ago!!

When I first opened the thread the OP simply provided a link to all Week 1 match-ups, and now I see the list is provided.. alas, I probably just can't read and probably just skimmed the rules without really reading them.. whoopsies!!

If the stipulation was included from the beginning then I apologize, because that is a rookie mistake to not know which schools are FBS or FCS. I now hang my head in shame and make a new pick..

..Texas A&M.

Can we make a new stipulation that says it is OK to pick an FCS over an FBS school?? In that case I will take UNI!!!!!! :D

I SWEAR that FBS vs. FBS stipulation wasn't included when I first opened the thread a few hours ago!!

When I first opened the thread the OP simply provided a link to all Week 1 match-ups, and now I see the list is provided.. alas, I probably just can't read and probably just skimmed the rules without really reading them.. whoopsies!!

If the stipulation was included from the beginning then I apologize, because that is a rookie mistake to not know which schools are FBS or FCS. I now hang my head in shame and make a new pick..

..Texas A&M.

Can we make a new stipulation that says it is OK to pick an FCS over an FBS school?? In that case I will take UNI!!!!!! :D

I was the first to respond, and it was there when I was posted. Rook. :D

Here's my line of thinking....

1. Since you can't pick a team twice, save the really good teams for later.
2. Since you can only pick an undefeated team, take the ones that won't be undefeated for long early on.
3. With those two things said.........give me Michigan in week 1.