College Football Report - Week 3

And we know this because the B12 has great non conference wins over ________.

Please fill in the blank.
Iowa, Miami, and Tulsa are the best non-conf wins according to Sagarin. But keep in mind that most of the teams that are rated high are undefeated, so the sample size is not large enough yet.

Iowa, Miami, and Tulsa are the best non-conf wins according to Sagarin. But keep in mind that most of the teams that are rated high are undefeated, so the sample size is not large enough yet.

So in other words they have not beat anybody yet either.

If you disagree with Deace's picks, then debate it. As for the posts just ******** just because Deace made a post, enough of it.

What good would that do? He never comes back to reply in any of the troll threads he starts.

Good point. Who are we supposed to debate? Are we supposed to debate each other about someone else's picks? There is no debate to be had when the person who posts it never comes back to explain or defend it after others criticize it. The only thing he has said in response to any thread he started this season was "Like a moth to a flame...some of you take the bait every single time. Right as rain."

Good point. Who are we supposed to debate? Are we supposed to debate each other about someone else's picks? There is no debate to be had when the person who posts it never comes back to explain or defend it after others criticize it. The only thing he has said in response to any thread he started this season was "Like a moth to a flame...some of you take the bait every single time. Right as rain."

I also don't think that people's disagreement is with Deace's actual picks, but rather his made-up rules for how he makes and scores them.

Its a drive-bye !

If you disagree with Deace's picks, then debate it. As for the posts just ******** just because Deace made a post, enough of it.

I really wouldn't mind "the deacers" post if he would participate in the debate. Heck, even Phil Steele will respond to questions.

Seems very smug and condescending to me. Just one mans opinion...

As AHawk1 likes to say, the electric fence is on...which one of you wants to test it??

Stopped reading after I saw the top 4 teams were all SEC with Georgia and Florida ranked #3 and #4. Nothing against Deace, but my hatred for all things SEC wouldn't let me go any further. At this point I'd honestly see FSU, Oregon, Stanford, and possibly West Virginia ranked in front of Georgia and Florida.

Stopped reading after I saw the top 4 teams were all SEC with Georgia and Florida ranked #3 and #4. Nothing against Deace, but my hatred for all things SEC wouldn't let me go any further. At this point I'd honestly see FSU, Oregon, Stanford, and possibly West Virginia ranked in front of Georgia and Florida.

I'm really hoping someone not from the SEC can win the NC this year. I'm so sick of hearing about the SEC. With that said, Alabama looks to be playing on a different level than anyone else. Hard to imagine them losing.

I've said it from day one, but the SEC bias is most likely the reason behind the success. Albama and LSU great teams and deserving. The difference is when SEC teams lose they rarely take the fall that many other schools with a similar loss would and instead they drop a few spots and suddenly the conference foe that beat them is receiving votes. It gets to the point where most of the teams played are ranked which makes the conference look stronger but almost impossble to knock them off the top since all upsets become mild one's due to the number of ranked teams. SEC teams climb the rankings faster and drop slower than any other teams in America.

Latest posts