College Football Report - Week 1

I would rank the top 4 like this:

1. Alabama
2. USC
3. Oregon
4. LSU

Nobody else is even in the conversation IMO.

What I don't understand is the cheap shot at the Michigan coaching staff.

Seriously ... those guys are absolute geniuses and why should they be criticized for putting their best players on the field. What should they have done -- put their worst players on?

Only from Deace could this make any sense.

Yes. I seem to remember a guy by the name of Bob Sanders who liked to make highlight plays on kick coverage.

I can only come up with 2, at Texas in 2010 and at Texas Tech last year and both those teams while were ranked at the time they ended up at 5-7. So it isn't like ISU beat ranked teams that ended up 10-2 or 9-3, they beat a couple of ranked teams that probably shouldn't have been ranked.

What does this tell us? If you lose to ISU at home, you likely aren't very good.

I didn't read it. Reading Deace is like listening to a psycho Tea-Party candidate, just totally divorced from reality.

I didn't read it. Reading Deace is like listening to a psycho Tea-Party candidate, just totally divorced from reality.

WTF is wrong with you people? He is talking about college football, he isn't talking politics.

Should I stop watching 30 Rock, because Alec Baldwin is a raging liberal lunatic who is totally divorced from reality that he abuses his child, and anyone who interrupts his words with friends games....

Really man? You do know that Iowa lost it's bowl game last season, right? If you're going to attempt to smack-talk, at least make sure Iowa doesn't fall into the same category.

Yup, the clowns lost to Rutgers and Iowa lost to Oklahoma. I wonder what the score would be if Oklahoma played Rutgers?

WTF is wrong with you people? He is talking about college football, he isn't talking politics.

Should I stop watching 30 Rock, because Alec Baldwin is a raging liberal lunatic who is totally divorced from reality that he abuses his child, and anyone who interrupts his words with friends games....

OUT
Back to the cave with this BS :mad:

Congrats to ISU on beginning their 100th straight season without winning a conference title.

Deace...great shot at Ferentz record vs. ISU. Quick question maybe you can remind all of us how many road victories ISU has on the road against BCS schools since Rhodes took the helm.

If you think its a shot, then its a double shot..meaning, Iowa should never lose to Iowa State ;)

Isn't Deace the very definition of "drive by poster" that Jon forbids here. He posts a thread and rarely responds to anything posted in it. It just turns into 3 or 4 pages of crap that repeats itself every week.

The threads make me laffy and for that reason I enjoy reading them. It just seems hypocritical to allow drive by posts in the football forum and not in the P/C forum.

Isn't Deace the very definition of "drive by poster" that Jon forbids here. He posts a thread and rarely responds to anything posted in it. It just turns into 3 or 4 pages of crap that repeats itself every week.

The threads make me laffy and for that reason I enjoy reading them. It just seems hypocritical to allow drive by posts in the football forum and not in the P/C forum.

This.....

He isn't the one posting 3-4 pages of crap.....What exactly is he posting that is sooooo controversial?

Latest posts