Coker...

lvis79

Pretty sure he just wiped out on his moped in front of me...looked like his shoulder was in some serious pain. From what I saw he tried to brake too hard and lost control and the moped ended up landing on top of him, those mopeds are destroying our team!

actually i just saw it too--pretty sure it was him, i was kinda confused though as to why he was wearing an ISU shirt ???

PS--- wasn't coker already hurt? anyone know when he'll be ready--not that he'll see much time anyways but just wondering!

KF says Coker is back in practice but isn't going full-contact yet. They're trying to work him back in. Don't really think this is that big a deal since he's redshirting anyway. Hell, Koeppel got hit by a truck and is doing just fine.

Getting into a moped accident must be a new right of passage for Iowa football.

It's Doyles's new strength and conditioning plan to try and see if a truck can block our lineman. Could also lead to a motto for our team. Maybe "Ford Tough" = Hawk Tough!

LMAO!!! If your going to troll over here with something like this you could have at least used someone that was going to see the field Saturday.

Latest posts