Coker Involved in Assault Investigation

This is unbelievable....Fire Sally Mason

One of my buddies just emailed me this....
coker on Facebook: "Welp so much for that. It was a good 2 years iowa..best 2 I could of asked for. Thanks again for the support. I really wish I could tell u guys wats goin on cuz its really ridiculous to b punished for somethin I didnt do. Id like to think the coaches and athletic staff for everything. Hawk for life
"

Nice to see the kid isn't bitter.....that will serve him well in life. Lots of posters on here could take a life lesson from him.

So if we are looking for breaking news before it is announced, this is not the site to visit?

There were probably 10 or more theories or 'my friend told me' posts of 'why' Coker was suspended that were different from what the facts that were reported tonight support.

So yes, we'll keep operating this way on this site.

There is a difference between breaking news and throwing a bunch of stuff against the wall.

All it takes in an alligation to make you look like a perv.

Its a sad truth, whatever a female says must be true, who cares how it affects the person involved life. If a female is found lying in circumstances like this should jailed and fined. It's bs and it happens all the time.

So I'm not sure if I should be ticked at University because they suspended and ran off an innocent player.

"Innocent" and "not charged because the alleged victim doesn't want to get her name and reputation dragged through the mud" are two different things.

This is exactly what I heard from someone inside the program while back in CR for Christmas. It will be interesting to see the fallout from all this and how it affects the image of the program.

This is exactly what I heard from someone inside the program while back in CR for Christmas. It will be interesting to see the fallout from all this and how it affects the image of the program.

paula is typing as we post........time to take things to the next level in clown town.

Not sure what you mean by that but when the story came out in December I said I hoped what I had heard was not true, Coker was a class act. No pouring on by me, huge loss for Iowa. Just thought the pouring on by some on this site on the ISU player being investigated for assult was kind of "people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones" because I knew something would come out about Coker.

If it's on facebook, it must be true.

This is the second thread I've seen you post this same comment in re: this issue. It wasn't funny or clever either time. Listen, it's Coker's facebook post. He - himself - is saying this. It's not some fake account or we'd know that by now.

This is the second thread I've seen you post this same comment in re: this issue. It wasn't funny or clever either time. Listen, it's Coker's facebook post. He - himself - is saying this. It's not some fake account or we'd know that by now.

And if Coker himself posts it on facebook, it must be true.

Latest posts