Coker Involved in Assault Investigation

Hmmmm...refer to the locked Coker thread and see what I said the reason was, my information was on target and another poster confirmed it right after I posted it, but I was accused of rumor mongering by some around here...

Hmmmm...refer to the locked Coker thread and see what I said the reason was, my information was on target and another poster confirmed it right after I posted it, but I was accused of rumor mongering by some around here...

So is this what you claimed, or did you claim something else?

Until things like this are a matter of public record, or public figures comment on them, we'll continue to operate the same way as we have for 11 years.

So there you have it. Just like Herman Cain can't keep it in his pants. Jk, all in all I kinda feel bad for Coker. All it takes in an alligation to make you look like a perv. Oh, and he was still the slowest rb in the B1G.

So there you have it. Just like Herman Cain can't keep it in his pants. Jk, all in all I kinda feel bad for Coker. All it takes in an alligation to make you look like a perv. Oh, and he was still the slowest rb in the B1G.

+1 keep it in your pants.

(insert dave chapell's contract skit)

So I'm not sure if I should be ticked at University because they suspended and ran off an innocent player. Or should I be cautious....sounds kinda fishy..."He didn't want to let his teammates down" Ummmm so cutting and running ISN'T letting your teammates down? huh?

AND the ICPD and UIPD LIED to the public....just another reason not to trust them...

Around the time McCall was suspended there were rumors of an assault.

I had heard Coker's name mentioned around that time but nothing concrete.

Then Suterman started saying there was a criminal investigation when Coker didn't make it to the Insight Bowl.

Something is up.

I'd be curious how the hell Pat Harty was put in touch with the DeMatha/Gannon Univeristy connection for a possible transfer to their football program.

If the athletic dept was notified then they let him play 4 more games before suspending him?

At least they didn't let him play the bowl game.

Wow, just wow....

So this supposedly happened at 1:15pm on a Friday (Oct 28)?

The next day (Oct 29) the team was playing at Minnesota...when does the team head up ahead of time? Don't they usually get there the afternoon/evening before?

Is it possible that the team was already in route, or Coker was somewhere with a verifiable alibi, possibly with the team? Could be why the cops didn't even want to pursue charges?

I suppose if someone knew when the team left that day, maybe that's why he supposedly had so much support from the coaches on this.

This is unbelievable....Fire Sally Mason

One of my buddies just emailed me this....
coker on Facebook: "Welp so much for that. It was a good 2 years iowa..best 2 I could of asked for. Thanks again for the support. I really wish I could tell u guys wats goin on cuz its really ridiculous to b punished for somethin I didnt do. Id like to think the coaches and athletic staff for everything. Hawk for life
"

So is this what you claimed, or did you claim something else?

I didn't claim anything, I laid it out there, just like it's being reported now, I have a pretty good source, funny thing is, I stated it in a polite way, saying something to the effect that it was a consent issue and then I get the rumor, badmouthing tag...whatever

This is unbelievable....Fire Sally Mason

One of my buddies just emailed me this....
coker on Facebook: "Welp so much for that. It was a good 2 years iowa..best 2 I could of asked for. Thanks again for the support. I really wish I could tell u guys wats goin on cuz its really ridiculous to b punished for somethin I didnt do. Id like to think the coaches and athletic staff for everything. Hawk for life
"

If it's on facebook, it must be true.

Latest posts