Coe to IWCC

This sucks. He is needed and now will be free game in recruiting. Don't think we will see this kid play for Iowa, maybe against us.

Well, that sucks. Could be a good thing he is staying in Iowa, though. Maybe he will get his grades together, figure out what position is best for him, and play for the Hawks in a few years.

even if he still comes to iowa in a couple years, we sure could use him for something (at least special teams), so that stinks. hopefully we'll see him again when that time comes and that the folks at IWCC can get him into football shape and find a position for him to thrive in.

AIRBHG strikes again.

I think it's a good sign he's attending a CC in Iowa, at least. But 2 years is long time for someone that age.

The fact that he's staying in Iowa I think is a positive sign, at least right now. Right now, my biggest concern (aside from his not being allowed to leave after 1 year) is that at the JUCO level, he probably would be able to play at tailback and be successful (But I'm still not sold that that would be the case at the Big Ten level). When we're only going to get him for 2-3 years, we can't afford to have that happen, IMO.

Thats too bad, I was looking forward to him cracking some skulls on kickoffs this fall. Hopefully he gets everything inline and can be a great Hawkeye in the future.

The fact that he's staying in Iowa I think is a positive sign, at least right now. Right now, my biggest concern (aside from his not being allowed to leave after 1 year) is that at the JUCO level, he probably would be able to play at tailback and be successful (But I'm still not sold that that would be the case at the Big Ten level). When we're only going to get him for 2-3 years, we can't afford to have that happen, IMO.

I think he has what it takes to be successful RB in big ten, but he just may have further potential at other positions.

Its good to know he's in iowa. With how the RB position is when he is eligible in a couple of seasons its possible we may really need him by then.

So what else can go wrong before next season starts? Let me guess. JVB injures his shoulder and Wienke becomes #1 starter...

Latest posts