Coe sets visits

99topdawg

Rodney Coe will visit Illinois this weekend, Iowa the following weekend (for the Ohio State game), then Kansas, Kansas State, and will end with a visit to Arkansas.

Suprised to see that Kansas and Kansas State made the cut, and Auburn didn't.

It tells me that Coe is concerned about playing time. However, that isn't exactly a surprise. It also tell us a bit about his feeling about "system." Quite frankly, Auburn's system is not much like the one his high school team used. In contrast, the systems of Iowa and Arkansas are much more like what he's familiar with. I'm really not surprised about Coe having Iowa and Arkansas at the top for his services.

It tells me that Coe is concerned about playing time. However, that isn't exactly a surprise. It also tell us a bit about his feeling about "system." Quite frankly, Auburn's system is not much like the one his high school team used. In contrast, the systems of Iowa and Arkansas are much more like what he's familiar with. I'm really not surprised about Coe having Iowa and Arkansas at the top for his services.

It tells me he does not want to play for a team under investigation by the NCAA, or facing NCAA sanctions.

Does anyone know what Arkansas's depth chart looks like? I know we have a lot of backs, but hey every year we have a freshman running the ball it seems like, so depth chart is a mild myth at Iowa at the RB position.

Latest posts