Cody Larson New Story (With Video Highlights)

Looks like he is excited to be going to Iowa and thinks that the program is going in the right direction. I think next year with the addition of Larson, the rest of the recruiting class, Archie, and possibly Tucker for a whole season, we are going to be much improved.

I'll keep judgment until these kids play a Big Ten schedule and competition. I got this feeling during the Alford eras as well and was always disappointed. So I'm going to temper expectations right now. If they come in next season and beat QUALITY teams (Wisconsin, MSU, OSU, etc.) then I will raise expectations but until then I will not be overly optimistic.

Come on down,Cody Larson...we need you...ASAP.

Hopefully,Cody will be Christian Laettner II for Iowa.

i don't want to heap unrealistic expectations on a high school kid, but the first thing i thought when i watched that video was kevin love. really nice interior moves and shooting range. he and k-love have a similar build and both look comfortable with the ball all over the floor.

not saying this kid is a potential lottery pick. that's just the first player that came to mind when i watched this.

JHH, why Laettner in particular? You a steeenking Dukie or something? ;-)

no, like any self-respecting college bb fan, I despise them.:)

I am just trying to think of a good comparison for Larson.
He seems like a skilled tall guy,who can shoot and put it on the floor a bit.
And he is white...but maybe I should go with Mike Wilkenson from Wisky instead...I would certainly take that also.