Cody Larson confirms commitment to Gators

I don't like being better-dealed by anyone, but give the kid credit for seeing his opportunity and taking it. He's going to a much better program now than he was last November.

If he doesn't get quality PT in two years I see him leaving for Indiana or Baylor for example. No way he rides the pine or not impact player that long when a school like Iowa would have offered immediate impact.

Well now that he is not a Hawkeye and I hate Florida in every way, I will NOT wish him well.

Exactly lol...I HATE Florida so...here's to hoping he never wins a game. ANY other school and I would have wished him well...but nope he choose UF.

I also wish Cody Larson well. Hopefully we get someone like Basabe(or him exactly!!) He appears to be an awesome athlete and a late bloomer that could be the best thing to happen to this with the departure of Fuller and Larson.

How is that Larson decommitted from Iowa because of the lack of relationship with coach Caff, then he signs with Florida and a coach who he knows as well as coach Caff??? Glad to see he got to know the coaches before he signed... :rolleyes:

I am sure he will be able to find many people to give him illegal prescription drugs down there in FLA.

come on man...You dont know cody and you dont know what went on. things got blown up...half that Sh** wasn't true.

go hawks

He isn't a Hawk so I probably won't pay much attention to him at this point. If he sits the pine that is his problem, if he transfers that is his problem.

Latest posts