Coaches Hot Seat has Ferentz No. 8

I hope barta never leaves. To big of a risk that he will become the commissioner of the conference that Iowa state plays in. That would be to big of a slap in the face for some reason

It is used to emphasize an expression when it cannot be spoken verbally. IE using this forum board. One could also use it in an instant message or possibly a text message. Even a "crappy blog" could use it as well. I'm no social media expert but typing a word in caps shows expression, especially when followed by exclamation marks that put emphasis on that word. Sorry you didn't recognize the usage I was trying to express. I thought having 6000 posts would make you more familiar with these types of post.

LOLWUT?

I understood what you were trying to say, I am just mocking you for saying it like you did. If you keep up the diatribes like above, I think you and I will get along just fine.

KF's salary matters only because is shows we are willing to dish out some serious cash for a top of the line coach. If you're willing to pay someone that much they should be worth it. He would be one of the best assistant coaches in the nation but a head coach he is not.

I think he is so scared to make a decision that costs us a game that he just doesn't make any decisions at all. That's why he never goes outside the box he is comfortable in. And when he finally does venture outside his box, he becomes married t that decision too. Kinda like a couple years ago we almost never went for it on 4th and 1. Until one day he rushed them to the line for a qb sneak and it worked. Now every time we have a 4th and 1 we rush to the line for a qb sneak without fail. Get some diversity in your game kirk.

Wow, what the heck does it take to be #1? KF only made #8. Disappointing, One of highest paid coaches in universe, and has had mediocre seasons 7 out of 8 years. Only number 8. Does he have to pile up another 3 or 4 mediocre seasons just to crack the top 5? Unreal.

Why do people care how much money Ferentz makes? I would have the same expectations for our team if he made $500,000 or $5 million.

Don't you think he knows how to coach.John Diesel Miller even predicted that this year team isn't gonna be good ,if i remembered correctly.Correct me if i'm wrong

I agree with this guy. Full disclosure... i'm a Clone fan.

That said... why are you guys so bent about what Kirk makes per year? It's not like you are strapped for cash. You just added a legit indoor practice facility, built a bad *** basketball practice building, etc. You aren't starving for funds. Your donor pool of doctors and lawyers is a goldmine.

In my opinion, Kirk is a victim of his own circumstances. He brought tremendous success to Iowa. He's achieved things in the last 10 years that NOBODY else has ever done. Of course he's gonna get paid. Why is what he makes such a big deal?

If he only made 750k per year would the results be acceptable?

Why do people care how much money Ferentz makes? I would have the same expectations for our team if he made $500,000 or $5 million.

I agree with this guy. Full disclosure... i'm a Clone fan.

That said... why are you guys so bent about what Kirk makes per year? It's not like you are strapped for cash. You just added a legit indoor practice facility, built a bad *** basketball practice building, etc. You aren't starving for funds. Your donor pool of doctors and lawyers is a goldmine.

In my opinion, Kirk is a victim of his own circumstances. He brought tremendous success to Iowa. He's achieved things in the last 10 years that NOBODY else has ever done. Of course he's gonna get paid. Why is what he makes such a big deal?

If he only made 750k per year would the results be acceptable?

I dont care if he works for free, he should be gone. Norms defense brought the three years of success, and saved Kirk every other year.

Well, yea.. you guys had some serious people playing defense. No **** that Norm's defenses won games for you. These dudes didn't magically appear. They came to Iowa to play football. Who's idea was it to give Sanders a scholarship? Musta been a ****** coach who can't get out of his own way. Right?
I dont care if he works for free, he should be gone. Norms defense brought the three years of success, and saved Kirk every other year.

Latest posts