Coach K comments

Wait til this guy chimes in with his opinion...

6a00e553e551d18834010535f12f10970c-1.jpg

Last edited:
However to me, college basketball is watered down with so many players opting early for the NBA. When I look back at the eighties I see better overall teams and better competition. Sure players now are better skilled at shooting twenty five foot 3's but the game is so much different today. Back then teams were scoring ninety points a game with a 45 second shot clock and shooting a shit less 3's.
Strictly my opinion, but I'm actually in the minority of folks who like the 3 point era better than the old school WWE matches under the basket.

To me it's way more exciting to see guys launching the long ball, especially now that they're good at it. For decades NCAA basketball was (in a lot of cases) about who could get the biggest bodies and win via muscle. Now you can have a good shooting team hang with just about any other squad in the country and it's just plain more exciting. 10-12 point leads aren't safe anymore in today's game and I think it's great.

He woke up and realized his team isn't a power house or someone ran out of money.
Since he's in bed with Nike and is one of the few folks that could call up Phil Knight on a whim I'm pretty sure money isn't an issue. But yeah he doesn't have a Zion kind of talent on this team and they look pretty darn pedestrian.

He woke up and realized his team isn't a power house or someone ran out of money.
Your opinion is shared by the Alabama coach.

If the one and done crowd is so big, then are the NBA rosters filled with 20 year olds? I don’t know, but rather doubt it. Where are they? Full disclosure...I wouldn’t walk across the street to watch an NBA game.

This x 1,000.

People who think any of these one and doner coaches are models of humanity and morals are fuckin loony.

Krzewrkwsyrszcwski might not be out bangin' chicks and paying off hookers like Pitino and Calipari, but he's just as much a snake as the rest of those d-bags.

What makes him even more of a sociopath is that he’s got the biggest recruiting advantage in the country by a large margin, the biggest budget, and almost unlimited resources even when compared to the other ultra-blue chips, yet he’s still on tv whining like a baby about unfairness.

Unfairness, Mike??? Are you serious???

Shut the F up.
Little story, I was at a Cubs game with my nephew we were doing the run the bases, Coach K was there with his kid right in front of us. Was wearing all his rings on every finger, not too humble I guess. I didn't bother him, he gave me a look when he caught me staring at the rings, and shoved them in his pocket. Not a mean look, just a "hey I'm here with my kid, respect my privacy." I could respect that.

Duke cancels rest of non-conference schedule. Coach Wrinklefaceinski’s comments in this story are incredible.

What a douche rocket. He’s so worried about his players’ safety, but not worried enough to cancel conference games. LOL.

His priorities are in the right spot, eh? By his logic his players’ and staff’s lives are worth more than a non conference game, but not worth as much as a conference game. Completely delusional POS

This really goes to show you how twisted and demented these guys get when they sit around in demigod status for a few decades. Just completely and utterly out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
Agreed in most part.

And then think about how the NCAA went after Jerry Tarkanian as if they were the only program violating NCAA rules. Talk about treating schools and coach's differently.

But that's the NCAA for ya.
Tarkanian should have been inducted into the Hall of Fame while he was still alive to enjoy it.

He was a tremendously underrated coach, and ahead of his time. As early as his 1977 Final Four team he was playing uptempo offense, full court press defense, spreading the floor with outside shooters, and recruiting mid sized athletes in the 6'5-6'8 range. It would be 5-10 years before Billy Tubbs and others would follow suit and before the NCAA would implement the shot clock and three point line.

Wait til this guy chimes in with his opinion...

6a00e553e551d18834010535f12f10970c-1.jpg
He already has. He is asking for a leader to step forward and take a good hard look at the situation.

There has been a growing buzz to pause college hoops and try to start again in February or March, then have the NCAA'S in May. Rick Pitino has chimed in on this as well.

They might have a point. Vaccines should be much more accessible in three-four months and who knows, we might even be able to have fans in attendance by then.

Dick Vitale by the way, in my opinion, is a legit good dude. He's been a great college hoops ambassador over the years and has raised copious amounts of money for the V foundation and other charities. He does go overboard with his love of blue blood coaches.

What a fuckin douche rocket. He’s so worried about his players’ safety, but not worried enough to cancel conference games. LOL.

His priorities are in the right spot, eh? By his logic his players’ and staff’s lives are worth more than a non conference game, but not worth as much as a conference game. What a delusional motherfucker.

This really goes to show you how twisted and demented these guys get when they sit around in demigod status for a few decades. Just completely and utterly out of touch with reality.
If Duke was 4-0 and ranked No. 1 in the country I wonder if his view would be the same.

So coach K wants to keep his players safe by canceling non-conference games and send them home for the holidays all across the country to spend time with family. Yea, that will keep them safe from potentially catching covid???

Latest posts