Coach EJ Twitter

I like this retweet EJ has from Matt Bowen - With all the talk on Iowa football today, I will say this: Kirk Ferentz is the best coach and leader I have ever played for

Hillyer looks like a nice pickup. Good size and speed. I'm hoping for another commit, but don't know if we'll get that.
On the side, how can Kirby "hate" the visit? Did someone forget him at the airport? They roll out the red carpet for these guys. I can see them saying "It was nice, but I think I'm a better fit somewhere else". But to say that really surprises me.

Hillyer looks like a nice pickup. Good size and speed. I'm hoping for another commit, but don't know if we'll get that.
On the side, how can Kirby "hate" the visit? Did someone forget him at the airport? They roll out the red carpet for these guys. I can see them saying "It was nice, but I think I'm a better fit somewhere else". But to say that really surprises me.

Well since the team is getting drug tested now there are no more coke parties or peace pipe sessions with the visiting recruits. Iowa City kind of loses it's pizazz without the partying.

Well since the team is getting drug tested now there are no more coke parties or peace pipe sessions with the visiting recruits. Iowa City kind of loses it's pizazz without the partying.

Or could the coaches be focusing more on another safety prospect visiting who used to be committed to Ill (Williams)? Maybe Kirby's not feeling the love. Hope the coaches send him home early.

Latest posts