Coach EJ Twitter

Jacob hillyer I believe has committed. Hopefully Msu rb de-commit to follow...

Last edited:
McCall was supposed to be here. That would be a huge "get", and a nice replacement of Gordon.

I've always been surprised Kirk lets Johnson twitter about recruiting.

This has been brought up by ferentz, I think in pre-season media. He obviously isn't into this stuff but understands that this is part of what is becoming the social "norm", especially amongst high school kids, and obviously feels it is necessary to stay in with the cool kids. Although, he isn't going to go as far as to twit the number of reps he bench pressed today.

This has been brought up by ferentz, I think in pre-season media. He obviously isn't into this stuff but understands that this is part of what is becoming the social "norm", especially amongst high school kids, and obviously feels it is necessary to stay in with the cool kids. Although, he isn't going to go as far as to twit the number of reps he bench pressed today.

Exactly...Kirk's not going to jerk these kids off like Bielema or Zook, but he knows that Iowa needs to show them their commitment was wanted and appreciated...twitter is just another way to express it and like you said, all the cool kids do it.

Exactly...Kirk's not going to jerk these kids off like Bielema or Zook, but he knows that Iowa needs to show them their commitment was wanted and appreciated...twitter is just another way to express it and like you said, all the cool kids do it.

Uh, ..... that creates quite the mental picture.

so, who's in town this weekend? any official visits scheduled?

Iowa has at least 5 top targets in this weekend.
Suspect this is related to McCall,but any of the others would be welcome..3 kids from Pittsburgh are visiting.

Agreed...this is Rob Howe's tweet about kirby:

Gateway High (Pittsburgh) DB Facebook Status comment about #Iowa visit - MAN THIS VISIT IS ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS #probablynotaHawkeye

Latest posts