C'mon Maryland can you dump Minny??!!!

uihawk82

Of course we want the Hawks to keep winning their games but it would also be great to see an East team like Maryland, which has some really good athletes, to travel Well and beat the gophers.

I would love to be watching the hawks against Nebby the last week of the season and not have to think about Nebby being spoilers taking the hawks out of the West Title and Big Champ Game.

Maryland might not win another game, with the schedule they were handed they might as well have quit before the Iowa game. Hopefully they have Rutgers left on their schedule.

Maryland should have Rutgers on the schedule since they're both in the East division. With Locksley, you have to take the good with the bad. He is a proven top-notch recruiter. As good as he is at recruiting though, he does a poor job as a coach. I don't see them beating Minnesota today.

Maryland should have Rutgers on the schedule since they're both in the East division. With Locksley, you have to take the good with the bad. He is a proven top-notch recruiter. As good as he is at recruiting though, he does a poor job as a coach. I don't see them beating Minnesota today.

I agree that Minny is maybe a little more sound but if they play like they did against Ball State then about anyone can beat Minny

I think you mean Bowling Green but I understand what you meant. I believe that their QB, Morgan, was dinged up in that game and probably wasn't at his best. They have looked pretty good since in beating the Purdue team that just beat us and Nebby. They seem to have righted the ship, so to speak.

Earlier this year I thought Minny was a sure win. Now I think it's a tussle.

Morgan is playing at the highest level I've seen him play at yet. Very precise. If he plays against us like he did against Nebby we better score a lot of points.

Maryland is going to clip someone. We thought it was West Virginia, but we realize now WVU isn't very good. They do enough good things on offense where they are going to catch someone sleeping.

Of course we want the Hawks to keep winning their games but it would also be great to see an East team like Maryland, which has some really good athletes, to travel Well and beat the gophers.

I would love to be watching the hawks against Nebby the last week of the season and not have to think about Nebby being spoilers taking the hawks out of the West Title and Big Champ Game.
Iowa needs Perdue to lose tw
He'd make a great OC for someone.