C'mon Man ... It was Purdue

Tfunkhawkeye

Does anyone have a feel for just how bad Purdue is?

I'm not going to research the details but ... has there been a more manageable starting 5 games in recent times?

and the Hawks look pathetic on offense. I can understand growing pains at LB but really how can it be tolerated on offense? What is the excuse? yeah we are working on it, development program ... its not like they install a new offense with all new coaches and players every year. I'd pile on the Davis scheme more but were the O'Keefe starts any better?

I'm a fan so I'll blindly hope,expect for vast improvement so Hawks are not embarrassed when playing an average opponent.

I'm not going to research the details but ... has there been a more manageable starting 5 games in recent times?

and the Hawks look pathetic on offense. I can understand growing pains at LB but really how can it be tolerated on offense? What is the excuse? yeah we are working on it, development program ... its not like they install a new offense with all new coaches and players every year. I'd pile on the Davis scheme more but were the O'Keefe starts any better?

I'm a fan so I'll blindly hope,expect for vast improvement so Hawks are not embarrassed when playing an average opponent.

Don't really recall anyone acting like it was the greatest win ever....

I don't recall anyone really getting jacked over this one, either. Their QB, Etling? - worse QB I've ever seen in a B1G game. He makes Rudock look exactly like Rodgers. I usually get irritated when the Hawks don't start strong and get strung along by weaker teams.

Not this time. I knew we'd pull this one off since the defense achieved a near shutout.

C'mon, man...it was ISU.

ennui_small.gif

Iowa football 2014.

We are not a program that should be dismissive of a win. We can easily lose any game with Captain Conservative at the helm.

Latest posts