CMac screen

I believe he did, but I don't think the ref could see that as CM had his back to him. Fortunately, Davison is stupid enough that he also pulled CM to the floor.
There is a video out there where Davison does the same thing vs Marquette and dishes out a major sack tap. The guy is a dirty player.

The reverse angle shot they showed only once during the broadcast clearly showed him swinging for the sack.

That's Davison's little trick. Hook and go for nut sack. He's been caught on tape doing it before (Marquette).

One of the dirtiest players in college basketball today. And then in his post-game interview, He acts like a choir boy. Gard also acts clueless. What a lame act. The thing is, Davison is a decent player. Why does he resort to this crap?

Wisconsin fouls as much as any team in college basketball. And then their fans whine about all of the calls Iowa was getting (read the tweets)

Sweet win.

Actually, I think there's a chance. If the Illinois player got a 2 game suspension for stepping on a player that was down, they'll at least give consideration for sitting Davison as well....
I hope so. I wouldn't put a lot on it but it's something they should do. He clearly thinks he's getting away with it. If he isn't what I would bet on is him continuing to do it... I think he's lucky he did it to CM and not Garza. Garza was obviously in a mood towards the end of the game and he would have not taken to that very well at all....

What are the odds Davison is suspended?

I hope not. A suspension would basically hand MSU a victory in Madison on Saturday. Especially if Kobe King is out again. The technical cost Wisconsin the game, it is in Iowa's interest that everyone moves on without a suspension.

I hope not. A suspension would basically hand MSU a victory in Madison on Saturday. Especially if Kobe King is out again. The technical cost Wisconsin the game, it is in Iowa's interest that everyone moves on without a suspension.
Good point, suspend him for one game, the next game vs Iowa.

We were up by three and Wisconsin would have had the ball with 32 seconds left. While it's impossible to say who would have won that game for sure without the flagrant foul, you can't say that it cost Wisconsin the game. It did cost them a chance to win the game, which I would argue would not have been a great chance either, given the way the game was going at that time.

Pardon the pun, but this is nuts. Did basically the exact same thing in 2018 vs Marquette.

I saw a tweet that had video of that Marquette play and the caption read "so he gets a foul called on him for punching Davidson in the hand with his dick". Sounds like if he was trying to draw a moving screen, it worked last time. I'm glad Connor taddle taled to his dad so he could get the refs to look at it. A lot of players would have just played on. Smart dude.

I saw a tweet that had video of that Marquette play and the caption read "so he gets a foul called on him for punching Davidson in the hand with his dick". Sounds like if he was trying to draw a moving screen, it worked last time. I'm glad Connor taddle taled to his dad so he could get the refs to look at it. A lot of players would have just played on. Smart dude.

My guess is thats his thinking...that if he hooks the leg then he could draw a moving screen foul. after the video I posted you could see Davison point the other way like it was a foul.

Either way its dirty as F and he needs to be suspended. Between this dirty type of stuff and all the flopping he is just a dirty player

We were up by three and Wisconsin would have had the ball with 32 seconds left. While it's impossible to say who would have won that game for sure without the flagrant foul, you can't say that it cost Wisconsin the game. It did cost them a chance to win the game, which I would argue would not have been a great chance either, given the way the game was going at that time.
Connor was quoted as saying it cost Wisconsin the game.

Just sayin'

Gard helped as well. His timeout call allowed the refs to go over to the monitor for a look see.

Gard punched all the right buttons in Carver last year when they were in foul trouble and we were up eight. He was outcoached last night.

Latest posts