CMac Concussion

so maybe it's ok we have these 3 games against cupcakes scheduled?

qS1p.gif
7noFPr8.png

Somewhat unrelated, but anyone see Zion Williamson head butt the backboard yesterday? I was surprised they didn't go through the concussion protocol for that.

Have to be careful around these athletic fowards. Would not want to say the wrong thing to Cook in a bar

Somewhat unrelated, but anyone see Zion Williamson head butt the backboard yesterday? I was surprised they didn't go through the concussion protocol for that.

Have to be careful around these athletic fowards. Would not want to say the wrong thing to Cook in a bar

I know, I hope the backboard is ok. What, it will miss one game, right? :)

Cook was also the player who cracked CJ Fredrick's rib or ribs as CJ was trying to take a charge in practice.

At this rate he may clear out the entire team before the year is over.

Our ranks are getting dangerously thin. I'm assuming Riley Till is still out.

We gotta have Connor back in time for Purdue. We have no backup point guard behind Jordon. Not for conference games.

Ed Horton once butted heads with Roy Marble at the old Wisconsin Field house when they were simply trying to get arranged for a free throw. Marble, who got eight stitches at the Maui classic earlier that year against Villanova, ended up getting eight more.