Clowns Come to Kinnick Game Thread

Officials helped on that drive. Possibly offensive pass interference but I have seen much worse. Defensive back was out of position.

Oh joy here come our offense.

3 important questionable calls this half… I wonder what KF was so upset about going into the half and screaming at them over you have to think that may have some influence

Petras and BF are at a crossroads here…they need this, they need to come up big here.

More upset about the personal foul, the qb is a running back and the push was inbounds, bad f-ing call.

3 important questionable calls this half… I wonder what KF was so upset about going into the half and screaming at them over you have to think that may have some influence
My guess was that they didn't review the call.

Petras and BF are at a crossroads here…they need this, they need to come up big here.
This is quarter number 8 of the 2022 season. We have played 7 and a half quarters against an FCS team and an unranked Big 12 opponent, and we've managed one touchdown. One touchdown on a short field after a blocked punt. Getting points here is the LEAST they could do.

Latest posts