Clowney is literally Iowa's bitches this year

You must not see the other side of the Hawkeye fan base. There is a reason why other teams in the Big Ten can't stand Iowa and it's not necessarily the teams.

But every fan base has them, just some more than others.

Are you an Iowa fan or just troll?

Are you an Iowa fan or just troll?

Wow...so if I'm not a homer Hawkeye fan then I must be a troll? lol

I've got neighbors, friends, and classmates that are Clown fans and while we give each other shit when it comes to H2H at the end of the day they are still good people.

Wow...so if I'm not a homer Hawkeye fan then I must be a troll? lol

I've got neighbors, friends, and classmates that are Clown fans and while we give each other shit when it comes to H2H at the end of the day they are still good people.

I guess you don't read the thread title before you post. This isn't the place to pat your friends on the back. Make your own thread for that.

I guess you don't read the thread title before you post. This isn't the place to pat your friends on the back. Make your own thread for that.

I read the title just fine and enjoyed what the OP posted. You don't make the rules around here. If you want to act like an arrogant prick and think our fan base is holier than thou then that's your right. No need to ridicule my POV, Hawks have douchy fans just like the Clowns do.

You must not see the other side of the Hawkeye fan base. There is a reason why other teams in the Big Ten can't stand Iowa and it's not necessarily the teams.

But every fan base has them, just some more than others.

Every fan base has them to one degree or another... including IOWA. That's true. But ISU has always sported a unique brand of douchieness that they display regularly...and it's transcended generations.

Last edited:

Latest posts