Clown fans...

Hawkfromnorwalk

As usual clownies have to find something about the Hawks to **** and moan about:

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/state-rivals/77182-hawkeye-fans-orange-bowl.

Apparently they take offense to the fact that Hawk fans can let loose and have a good time on their bowl trips. Of course it all sounds made up anyway. If clowns knew that having a good time involved more than cracking open a Natty Light and ridin dirty on their tractor maybe they would understand.

PS: On a side note listened to Matt and Miller tonight and they had Chris Williams from cyfanatic on. Miller was talking about the charter flight down and Williams made mention that the Cy charter had an open bar on the way down unlike the Hawk charter. So which fanbase really claims to be a bunch of drunks?

As usual clownies have to find something about the Hawks to **** and moan about:

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/state-rivals/77182-hawkeye-fans-orange-bowl.

Apparently they take offense to the fact that Hawk fans can let loose and have a good time on their bowl trips. Of course it all sounds made up anyway. If clowns knew that having a good time involved more than cracking open a Natty Light and ridin dirty on their tractor maybe they would understand.

PS: On a side note listened to Matt and Miller tonight and they had Chris Williams from cyfanatic on. Miller was talking about the charter flight down and Williams made mention that the Cy charter had an open bar on the way down unlike the Hawk charter. So which fanbase really claims to be a bunch of drunks?

Any you call us "clown" fans obsessed??? Wow...

Mommy.... Mommy.... Look what they said over one Cyclonefanatic about us... I'm going to cry..... I better show everyone how obsessed I am...

Then again... Ironic... I always complain about you trolling on a Cyclone site. Hmmmm... Look what I'm doing. Guess slumming it can be fun. Might have to make sure I'm caught up on all my shots before returning home.

Latest posts