Clown fans think you can only be a fan of a team if you attended that college

Good lord, if alumni status were the requirement for being a fan Notre Dame would have a fraction of its followers. Seems some in Ames were sniffing the Atrazine a little too hard.

The clowns say that because that's all they have for fans. Students. I guess the parents of these players can't be fans. That's gotta hurt. Poor parents.

I love this argument because I grew up very close to Ames (Marshalltown) and probably 90% of the ISU fans I know never went to school there. The most diehard ISU fans I know didn't even go to college....which probably shows the education level required to be a diehard ISU fan

I got my graduate degree from the U of M (Minnesota). I've never owned a Gopher thing in my life and I actively rooted against them the entire time I studied there. I drove my car to class with a Hawkeye sticker on the back and never once had anyone give a crap. My wife grew up a Gopher fan and I easily converted her to a Hawkeye in about one basketball season.

The idea that you can't be a fan of a school because you didnt attend that school is completely dumb as f*ck.

I went to Iowa State. Still bleed Black & Gold. Born and raised in Iowa City, but had to get out for a few years, and the 3 state schools were really my only options. So ISU it was.

I'm baffled by the whole ISU fan thing as a whole. I grew up in Mt Pleasant which is 45 minutes south of IC. I grew up with no ISU fans. I never knew anyone who wore cyclone clothes or even cared about cyclone sports. When I see Iowa state games and see the fans it doesn't compute. I knew a few people who went to Iowa State, but they were all Iowa fans in real life. I had ~165 people in my high school class and not a single one went to Iowa state.

Good lord, if alumni status were the requirement for being a fan Notre Dame would have a fraction of its followers. Seems some in Ames were sniffing the Atrazine a little too hard.
j

Can you imagine the whole SEC? Can you imagine if Tennessee or Alabama fans had to graduate from those schools?

Every year I'm amazed at the idiotic notion of clown fans that you can not like a team if you didn't go to school there. Guess what ? I don't own stock in the Vikes and the Twins but their my teams I cheer for. Against my better judgement I crossed over enemy lines to read the nonsense on the clown fanatic and that is the discussion under obnoxious hawk fans. I guess they all have degrees in playing with erector sets or collecting bull sperm. I will tell you I never hated a fan base or team like those bozo's and enjoy every single loss and poor fortune they receive! I relish in the hatred to them!

Clown fans had better understand that many of their biggest athletic boosters never went to college at Iowa State. I know a few. They all mention that if it depended on alumni that they would go without.

Someone once tried to convince me that Deace didn't really go to Michigan. But then I saw his pod cast video and he was wearing so much Michigan gear that there is no way he didn't go to school there.

Every year I'm amazed at the idiotic notion of clown fans that you can not like a team if you didn't go to school there. Guess what ? I don't own stock in the Vikes and the Twins but their my teams I cheer for. Against my better judgement I crossed over enemy lines to read the nonsense on the clown fanatic and that is the discussion under obnoxious hawk fans. I guess they all have degrees in playing with erector sets or collecting bull sperm. I will tell you I never hated a fan base or team like those bozo's and enjoy every single loss and poor fortune they receive! I relish in the hatred to them!
I went there for a Rolling Stones concert, does that count?

Latest posts