Close Game Kirk

Cory

How many times will we hear that it's all about execution? To the idiot that sits in section 105, row 41 in seat 4; you are an idiot. The coach is responsible for all parts of the program including execution.

KF apologists are amazing.

Execution ... I am in favor of it. :)

JohnMcKayBucs.jpg

CGK strikes again. 10 points in the last two halves against a MAC and a D 2 school. I have never been a KF hater but he makes it really hard to defend him the last three years.

We saw the usual Kirk Ferentz "give up" offense in the fourth quarter of a close game once again. Run, run, incomplete pass, punt. Rinse. Repeat.

We saw the usual Kirk Ferentz "give up" offense in the fourth quarter of a close game once again. Run, run, incomplete pass, punt. Rinse. Repeat.

The fanbase was complaining this week that we should have done that against NIU. Oh well.

How many times will we hear that it's all about execution? To the idiot that sits in section 105, row 41 in seat 4; you are an idiot. The coach is responsible for all parts of the program including execution.

KF apologists are amazing.

And they will defend kf no matter how many games he loses.

FreedComanche

The fanbase was complaining this week that we should have done that against NIU. Oh well.

they were right - shoulda pounded the rock on 3n1 - instead of the crazy senior moment bomb (jake shoulda been smarter and checked off to the play action free 5 yarder) - but it is all about being smarter - not about executing stupid play calls to become great play calls.

It's great to see even the most die hard KF fans are starting to see through the good guy routine. I want KF to be the coach at Iowa but I also want him to be accountable for all aspects of the program. He is becoming Alford where nothing is his fault and makes excuses for every loss or blames it on execution.

Deep down, I bet he really enjoyed the way this game turned out. He didn't have to give the young guys a shot so he has built in excuses when an injury or graduation hits his team hard down the road.

i can't be too hard on him because he is a freaking genius. He had everyone, including me convinced that he was some kind of Bear Bryant that we can't ever allow to leave. In the end, it will be seen that without Norm running the D and Bret B recruiting he is an average coach. Genius, pure genius.

Latest posts