Clock Managment

Bigtenchamp

Kirk said facetiously that he needs "the book on clock management" in an interview

He really does need a book. I've never seen a team so clueless about how to manage the clock.

Spike on first down with 40 secs left and 2 timeouts and the clock stopping on a 1st down.

ridiculous

It's horrible that the average couch fan seems to know more about clock management than our staff. Ridiculous.

HORRENDOUS! Everyone I'm watching the game with knew right away we wasted a freaking down with absolutely no reason to waste it. Instead of 3rd and 10 with one more play it was 4th and 10 and we had to kick a field goal. Freaking pathetic. Don't they talk about this stuff in the huddle during the prior timeout? My head is ready to explode.

its so effin' frustrating...beyond belief. is there a book, clock management for dummies???

Kirk said facetiously that he needs "the book on clock management" in an interview

He really does need a book. I've never seen a team so clueless about how to manage the clock.

Spike on first down with 40 secs left and 2 timeouts and the clock stopping on a 1st down.

ridiculous

You've obviously never watched an LSU game, or a Philadelphia Eagles game.

We had 2 timeouts left and plenty of time for Stanzi to call a play!! And we spike it? Makes no freaking sense. Run a play or call a timeout. Don't waste a down!

By not getting out of bounds, cost us full set of downs since we then spiked it for whatever reason! No excuse for that when he could of easily walked out of bounds at the 19yd line.

This, of course, leads to the obvious question: what the heck to they tell the players in the huddle during the prior timeout??? Didn't O'Keefe say get some yards and get out of bounds?

You've obviously never watched an LSU game, or a Philadelphia Eagles game.

I might have seen some of those - Les Miles has gotten pretty lucky.

I did however see the end of the Wisconsin/Iowa game... if you caught that one.

There is definatley a pattern historically with this staff of not understanding clock management.

Is this coaching staff the only one that messes it up? Of course not... but it will hurt your chances of winning soon or later

It's horrible that the average couch fan seems to know more about clock management than our staff. Ridiculous.

It's like they hit the panic button when the clock goes under a minute.

Brutal.

You're all aware that Tate to Holloway was the product of horrific clock management, right? So we are what...batting about .050 when it comes to not failing epically with the Clock Suck?

Everyone says Kirk should hire a QB coach, but I vote for the first ever CLOCK MANAGEMENT COACH in college football!

Latest posts