Clemmons Video

IowaTeddy

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD-mSAVoAoM&feature=related]Iowa commit Anthony Clemmons with the blocked shot and dunk - YouTube[/ame]

i like the dunk Jordan style not quite the distance fr the FT line but he did get up there for a 6'1 kid that's pretty good, and he has the quicks to defenitely improve the perimeter defense

The called Dondre Alexander of ICW for something almost exactly the same in the state tourney finals..

Best part was seeing Bergie laugh about it...dude has really mellowed...

I'm not sure about a travel after the dribble, but I think he might have taken 5 or 6 steps before he dribbled. lol

Actually the one after the dribble is easy to call, because they give you a slo mo shot where you can count, 1, 2, 3.

Yup, definitely 3. His first step was just a tad late. It doesn't really matter though. Teddy & Eddie would have called him for a foul on the shot block.

Yup, definitely 3. His first step was just a tad late. It doesn't really matter though. Teddy & Eddie would have called him for a foul on the shot block.
Teddie love! :)

61894.jpg

I was at that game, Clemmons is lightning fast, the video does him no justice...my wife and I thought he took a few extras when we saw it, but it was impressive how fast he went from the block to the rim.
The kid he blocked was very good and a junior, I lost my program, but I will be keeping an eye on him. He took Valentine to the rim a lot in the game and blew by him, hence why you see Clemmons on him at that time. When Clemmons started to guard him, the game changed and turned into a blowout.

Latest posts