Clayborn pleads guilty to disorderly conduct

"Uh..... no. I think for the other thing - of course I don't know that to be true."

What's the other thing?

"Uh..... no. I think for the other thing - of course I don't know that to be true."

What's the other thing?

I recall an allegation that the cabby made a racially insensitive remark to AC.

NOTE THE WORD ALLEGATION, PLS.

Don't you think if he were provoked by such language, it would have been used by the defense, and thus, part of the public record?

Don't you think if he were provoked by such language, it would have been used by the defense, and thus, part of the public record?

I was merely answering Knight's question.
But as to your question whether a defense lawyer might try to use what amounts to heresay, in court? Probably not.

I think not. The case did not go to trial and only the result of plea negotiations are part of the public record.

I think not. The case did not go to trial and only the result of plea negotiations are part of the public record.

This.

I would guess that the alleged racial slurs and insults might have had something to do with PA agreeing to the reduced plea.

Random thought- Is there any chance that this was the same cabby that called the police on Tucker?