Clayborn is not a playmaker

I hate so say this because I never thought I would, but flat out Clayborn is just not a playmaker. He should be ashamed of himself for how he has performed this year.

Ashamed no. But he is not the player we thought he was. Christ he took himself to the sidelines after the first play of the 4th quarter. Wasn't the break long enough. He takes himself out way to much to be taken seriously in the NFL.

I disagree, he is a beast.

It's hard when you weigh 300lbs, are asked to rush a quick release passer, and the other team is running a hurryup offense.

Especially when your offense can't stay on the field to save their lives.

Leave him alone. Hard to make plays when you have two seconds to do so and you're tackling much quicker, much faster almost point guard type quarterback.

Blame 8 yard cushions, blame LB's on WR's. Don't blame Clayborn. He made Persa tuck the ball plenty of times today.

I disagree, he is a beast.

It's hard when you weigh 300lbs, are asked to rush a quick release passer, and the other team is running a hurryup offense.

Especially when your offense can't stay on the field to save their lives.

You are gonna get gassed in a 4-3 base with your linebackers on WR's so they can't help contain the QB and you are chasing his *** all over the field all day. Not to mention that when you do pressure him your DB's are giving an 8-10 yard cushion and they convert the 3rd down and now you are on the field even longer. Bend don't break sucks ballz against the Spread.

Leave him alone. Hard to make plays when you have two seconds to do so and you're tackling much quicker, much faster almost point guard type quarterback.

Blame 8 yard cushions, blame LB's on WR's. Don't blame Clayborn. He made Persa tuck the ball plenty of times today.

Wow Brian you are on a roll with good posts today. Agree completely. He played very well today.

The staff's inability to adapt to offenses like the spread have made the DL pretty much just a bunch of bodies.

I thought they did a great job today, plenty of pressure, but that QB was quick and good at finding pockets of space.

Also helped with the no calls on holding.

When we play teams that run a pro style offense, we dominate. When teams run these fast break type of schemes, we're doomed to get the sacks.

Latest posts