Clayborn is going to...

Southernhawk

block a punt before this game is over. If they run a punt safe formation again. He just destroyed the blocker on that last punt. I actually got a good look at the punter's facial expression and it looked a little bit like this::eek:

Last edited:
I saw that as well. When Clayborn blew up that blocker on the punt and stared down the punter. That Clayborn is a bad motha... watch yo mouth.

AC's decision prior to the game: Coming back
AC's decision after the game: ???

No other games on tonight...AC playing like a man-child. Can't be blocked, can't be cut, showing power, speed, leverage...let's hope no one gives him something interesting to think about between now and the deadline for declaring (Jan 15th?).

No other games on tonight...AC playing like a man-child. Can't be blocked, can't be cut, showing power, speed, leverage...let's hope no one gives him something interesting to think about between now and the deadline for declaring (Jan 15th?).

All he needs to do is block a kick again and return it for a touchdown.

On a side note - Moeaki has blocked that Morgan guy and taken him out of the game. Could boost his status.

AC showed his speed chasing down Dwyer on the sideline after getting off his block. This game is confirming my belief that this is the best Hawkeye D of the decade.

AC showed his speed chasing down Dwyer on the sideline after getting off his block. This game is confirming my belief that this is the best Hawkeye D of the decade.

This is the best D of the decade. Other units had spectacular players but none were this complete.

Latest posts