Clayborn Consensus All American

Taking a knee on the sideline with their helmet off... oh wait, that was Clayborn too ;)

I'm sure teams like Northwestern running 82 offensive plays, including 50 in the 2nd half, had nothing to do with that.

There is no d-lineman in America that wouldn't be sucking some wind in the situations Iowa's offensive placed our guys in this year. Especially a d-lineman regularly doubled and tripled during those 80+ plays. My own view is the coaches needed to rotate just a bit more. I say that while fully appreciating the counter-argument, keeping your best players on the field.

Nice honor, not really sure it was deserved.

Opposing DC schemed around AC all year. Double, triple, chopping, holding, not running to his side. It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant a lot of arm chair coaches this site attracts!

Well deserved for his 4 playing years..........................period.

Congrats to AC and **THANK YOU** for being a Hawkeye.

Opposing DC schemed around AC all year. Double, triple, chopping, holding, not running to his side. It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant a lot of arm chair coaches this site attracts!

Well deserved for his 4 playing years..........................period.

Congrats to AC and **THANK YOU** for being a Hawkeye.

Like Michigan and their Freshman left tackle right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5EWTnzimOg]YouTube - Michigan Offense vs. Iowa 2010 Every Snap[/ame]

I'm sure teams like Northwestern running 82 offensive plays, including 50 in the 2nd half, had nothing to do with that.

There is no d-lineman in America that wouldn't be sucking some wind in the situations Iowa's offensive placed our guys in this year. Especially a d-lineman regularly doubled and tripled during those 80+ plays. My own view is the coaches needed to rotate just a bit more. I say that while fully appreciating the counter-argument, keeping your best players on the field.

Man, I figured with me winking at the end of my "joke" would make people believe that what I said was a "joke"... but like always the "realist" has to justify something...

Latest posts