Clayborn and Bulaga

So are you admitting that this thread creation was an "opinion" or "rumor"? If so, I'll ask again, what does it bring to the table here? Remember, you used "bank it" do you know what that means? Why couldnt you contribute your OPINION to one of those other threads on the same subject? Was your opinion so important that you needed to "bank it" in a new post?

And it's not about if they come back or not, I sure as hell selfishly hope you're right in your prognostication, it's about having a board not filled with garbage like most others. You seem like you've been around the boards, want a bunch of garbage and trolls?

The thing that I think is so comical about your posts, is that you are sooooo sure that Bulaga is gone. Why is that? Because guys like McShay say he could be a potential top 15-20 pick. Is McShay the Be All, End all for you? McShay also stated that it would be great for Bulaga to come back 1 more year to touch up on some of his skills. Bulaga never did redshirt.. He missed 3 games due to a thyroid condition. Like Steve Deace said, the NFL scouts will look over those medical reports BIG TIME. Bulaga was schooled by Schofield and Graham. Yet you are busting my chops??? What is your proof HOT SHOT?

The thing that I think is so comical about your posts, is that you are sooooo sure that Bulaga is gone. Why is that? Because guys like McShay say he could be a potential top 15-20 pick. Is McShay the Be All, End all for you? McShay also stated that it would be great for Bulaga to come back 1 more year to touch up on some of his skills. Bulaga never did redshirt.. He missed 3 games due to a thyroid condition. Like Steve Deace said, the NFL scouts will look over those medical reports BIG TIME. Bulaga was schooled by Schofield and Graham. Yet you are busting my chops??? What is your proof HOT SHOT?

Dude, I have absolutely no knowledge on any of this and never said I did and neither do you that's why I'm on you. I don't live in Iowa and don't hear local talk sports.

See, the point I was making is that you had no inside knowledge of the situation, therefore your post was pointless. Your "inside info" is Todd McShay and Deace? Wow, dude dig yourself a bigger hole why don't ya. Thinking about it now, you supplied the proof for my stance, thanks, you proved that you know nothing more on the subject than I do. I just choose not to make stuff up, you obviously do. This is comical, thanks for helping me pass my day. Never hurts to sharpen the debate skillzz I learned at the U of I.

WOW! You said it all when you said that you don't live in the state of Iowa. I will consider the source. Thanks Eddie. Get back to me in about 3 weeks.

By the way, if I told you my source was Kirk Ferentz, you still wouldn't believe me. It wouldn't matter what source I threw out there, you wouldn't believe anybody.

Dude, I have absolutely no knowledge on any of this and never said I did and neither do you that's why I'm on you. I don't live in Iowa and don't hear local talk sports.

See, the point I was making is that you had no inside knowledge of the situation, therefore your post was pointless. Your "inside info" is Todd McShay and Deace? Wow, dude dig yourself a bigger hole why don't ya. Thinking about it now, you supplied the proof for my stance, thanks, you proved that you know nothing more on the subject than I do. I just choose not to make stuff up, you obviously do. This is comical, thanks for helping me pass my day. Never hurts to sharpen the debate skillzz I learned at the U of I.

If Jon Miller told you he has inside info, would you believe him? Jon was 90% sure that Iowa was going to the Fiesta Bowl. Did that happen? That is why they call this a message board.

WOW! You said it all when you said that you don't live in the state of Iowa. I will consider the source. Thanks Eddie. Get back to me in about 3 weeks.

And when did I say I had inside info, never did and don't claim to now? Just was trying to weed the idiots out of trashing up the site with crappy threads, obviously idiots was an understatement.

If Jon Miller told you he has inside info, would you believe him? Jon was 90% sure that Iowa was going to the Fiesta Bowl. Did that happen? That is why they call this a message board.

Recess should be over, get back to class kid.

And guess what, there is a small difference, Jon Miller's id is his name and when he claims info and is wrong, he takes heat for it and expects to be held accountable. He's been around this for a while. I doubt your birth name is Not 4 Cy. If we all had our real names as our login names, things would be a llllllooootttt different and I doubt we would be having this conversation because you wouldn't have posted what you did.

Last edited:
And when did I say I had inside info, never did and don't claim to now? Just was trying to weed the idiots out of trashing up the site with crappy threads, obviously idiots was an understatement.

When you start with the name calling, I'm done. You obviously are getting angry. Thanks again EDDIE!

I would be willing to bet that a lot of posts on the message boards are just opinions or "rumors". That is why they call them message boards.

From everything that I have heard, I believe that Bulaga and Clayborn will be back. I will wait and see.

Oops....Bulaga to NFL....looks like you need a new "source".

Latest posts